(VICT) Re: Kita's first flight

  • From: metnme2 <metnme2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vi-Clicker <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 09:37:35 -0700 (PDT)

Wow Jo! Things really have changed since my last
flight around about 96 I am guessing. I have not flown
since Met and I have had Met since June 97. I used to
fly a lot for wheelchair sports. I bet they have a
pickle of a time when they have those flights with all
the athletes flying to regional/ national events many
of which can not remove their own shoes if their lives
depended upon it- guess they have to do it for them
huh? Smile
I now see why my friend Angie when she came to visit
last month wore such easy on and off shoes instead of
her typical sandals or tennies I remember her wearing
in the past.
Its good to have this information.

Karyn and Met