(VICT) Re: Drumroll! We Rode Max!

  • From: "Gisele Mesnage" <gisele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 09:03:38 +1000

Hello Karyn,
Good on you both!  I gather "Max" is a super speed train ? I had heard that
there were streets with no sidewalks (we call them "footpaths" in Australia) in
the US, and I had wondered how I would walk along such streets. It sounds so
scary to me.  So you are in Oregon?  It's interesting to read about where
people live.  I'm in Sydney.

Cheers,
Gisele

gisele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx