(VICT) Re: As One Era Ends, Another to Begin...

  • From: metnme2 <metnme2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vi-Clicker <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:19:07 -0700 (PDT)

>after all I wouldn't in any right mind, smile,
partner with a BC.<

LOL Oh Shelley
You made me laugh for probably the first time today-
it was well needed and I thankyou for that jolt...

Even Gracy, Rox'E's Lab/ BC is shorter than Met by I
believe about 3 inches so I am coming to the
conclusion that I will be lucky to have one over 20
inches. Its OK It just means making new guide handles
from the start and learning how to position my arm
differently so it does not stress my bad shoulder
situation out too much- of course right now *ANYTHING*
would be better than having to move this cane- Arg...
It will be no different really though than if my new
chair had been as high as that old dinosaur powerchair
I used waiting for this chair though. I could just
really feel his movements so much more precisely with
us closer in position like we were... I may get
fortunate and find the perfect dog out there... the
only thing about BCs is that they do take longer to
work into the focus of the job- they just don't mature
like tom, dick, and Harry LOL
But in the end I know I will be happier if I stick it
out and don't just settle for an easier breed... We
will have years together and when I think of another
dog being here- it is for sure of a BC... I have loved
BCs since we had a BC mix when I was a young girl
though- its in my blood...

Karyn