(VICT) Other dogs question.

  • From: Melinda Rauch <mrauch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 23:05:57 -0500

Hi Ann, Martha, and all,

Melinda and Smokey, My Mellow Fellow here,

I've visited our local shelter a few times, and when we've met a dog who is
still awaiting adoption, from what I can remember from the last time I
visited, the dog is wearing a flat collar, not a slip collar.  I'm not sure
if they keep the dog's collar on when it is in its cage but I am not sure.

Martha, if you volunteer at this shelter, will you be taking your guide
with you, and if so, where will you put your dog while you are working with
the other dogs?  Just curious.

Take care, and be safe out there!

Your friends always,

Melinda and Smokey My Mellow Fellow and April, now our angel dog.
mrauch@xxxxxxxxx

PM