(VICT) Karyn and Met

  • From: "Diane & Raven" <dlshotwell2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 15:54:34 -0400

Karyn and Met,
Having experienced the long illness and loss of my first assistance dog and the
blindness of my second.  My heart reaches out to you and we (Raven and I) hope
you know that we care about you and what you are experiencing.
It is a hard road we travel as our partners age, become ill and near the end of
our time together.  The loss and grief feels as you stated "unbearable".  With
the support of those around us and those that care for us you will be helped
through the hardest of times.

Keep reaching out, and believe, that Met, as did my Angel, take comfort in
knowing that we will find a way to use the strength and courage they have
taught us during our partnership and honor them with it as we continue
traveling our journey through life with then looking down upon us as we hold
them in our hearts with the love and unbreakable bond we have shared.

My thoughts and heart is with you...and I wish you both the best.

Best Wishes & Wags,
Diane & Raven
APDT#72225
http://AssistanceDogJournal.net
"My Assistance Dog is not my whole life, but she makes my life whole"
~D.L.Shotwell
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
~Anatole France

All posts are considered copyrighted by the author. You must get
permission from the poster before forwarding.