(VICT) Just a Rally Before...

  • From: metnme2 <metnme2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vi-Clicker <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 11:39:58 -0700 (PDT)

I would appreciate if what I tell you stays with this
list.
I kept praying I was wrong but it appears that what we
saw recently with Met was just that last rally before
fate is sealed where my wonderful boy is concerned. I
probably will not be on line a lot unless Met settles
enough for me to do so or what I so dearly hope for
happens though I truly do not expect it, but we are
losing the fight here and my grief is unbearable.

Karyn and Met USA, Border Collie mix Service Dog
*As we age together, we treasure the moments*