(VICT) A Thane Funny

  • From: "Karyn and Thane" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 17:16:10 -0700

This morning on our way to the park, Thane kept weaving me back and forth.
It was like we were doing weave poles down our street. This is not how thane
guides. He is an awesome guide- especially at his young age of turning 16
months old.
It was driving me nuts though so I finally told him to halt. I reached down
feeling around to see what was up. I guess some kid tore some blossings off
a tree here and they were lined up like obstacles so Thane was taking me on
our own personal tour through nature made weave poles! LOL
He knew it was not necessary. I could tell by his silly gate that he was
just joshing me. Its fun working a young dog and having a laugh now and then
about the things he points out.

Karyn and Thane