[vi-android] Re: updating a Galaxy S3

  • From: John J Jacques <kg7fa2@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:35:27 -0700

Hi Glen, I have the same problem, with a Galaxy S3, that was my phone on
Verizon, until I switched to my I-Phone 4S.  Ever since then, the S3 will
not update.  It has the sim card and everything, but for some reason,
since it isn't being used as the cell phone, I get a message about
service not being available!

Have a good one:
John

John Jacques