[vi-android] re just send a report in regards to the latest tune in radio crashing with talkback

  • From: "gary melconian" <gmelconian619@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 14:39:48 -0700

Hello just send a message to the tune in radio support staff. I noticed that
with tune in radio 12.8, if you search for a stream an then click on that
particular stream to listen to it after a second or two , talkback crashes
and there is nothing I can  do but  to lock andunlock the screen to get
talkback back. there is no crash report  that is generated so I can send it
to them. So I am a bit surprised this is the first time that I have had tune
in crash this badly with talkback. I have had tune in radio on my devices
for 5 years and no issues. this is the first time that I am experiencing an
issue like this.