[vi-android] Transferring files

  • From: "Marie" <magpie.mn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 15:47:03 -0700

I have a Galaxy S5 and just added a 64GB SD card. I have Total Commander but
admit I do not know how to use it so far. Could someone coach me in the process
of transferring files from my Win 8.1 desktop to the S5? I believe there is a
plug-in that needs to be installed on the S5 and software called Filezilla to
do the transfers but that is the extent of my knowledge on this subject.
Marie

---
is active.