[vi-android] re found two handset whihc are pure android from mototorl with asa spec like hte nexus 6 but in a smaller size 5.2 inches

  • From: "gary melconian" <gmelconian619@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:01:35 -0700

Hello ther is going to be two more handsets released by Motorola  on both
Verizon and AT&T. The Motorola droid turbo on Verizon  which was announced
today and the Motorola moto x play on the AT&T network to be announced next
week. These handset have the same spec as the nexus 6 except that they are
in a small form factor. Its going to be the same snap dragon 805 processor
2.6.5 GHZ 3GB of ram, 32GB and 64GB versions ,3900 MA  battery which will
last 3 days, 20Mp rear camera and 2.1 front facing selfy camera. Also both
of these handsets will have front facing speakers, in cased in a metal
chassi, it will come in 3 colors red, black and white. All the features
found in the nexus 6 but in a smaller foot print. Android lollipop will be
also available on these devices as well. Hope that this helps. The on
contract 2 year price will be $199 and the off contract price will be $599.
Knowing Moto the way I do and having had a moto device I would not be
surprised that the moto turbo and the moto x play will both have the best
performance out there in a  pure android device in a small package .  I
would not be surprised if there's  a play edition as well for those who
wanted a nexus 6 but could not get one and wanted a smaller package. So that
is what I am thinking of getting for the future.