[vi-android] Question on PDF to Speech Pro

  • From: "Stassen, J. (Jacques)" <JacquesS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 05:30:29 +0000

Hi All

To those using this app, I must be missing something obvious. From where do I
open a file from within this app? I know I can open a file from my file
manager, but I believe there is an open option from within the app, I just seem
to be missing it.

Thanks for any assistance in this regard.

Jacques Stassen

Nedbank Limited Reg No 1951/000009/06. The following link displays
the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm ]
This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.
The following link will take you to Nedbank's legal notice.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/EmailDisclaimer.htm ]