[vi-android] Re: making the note 4 more low vision friendly

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 13:23:27 +0200

SUPERSU is a must have app on a rooted device.
SUPERSU monitors you apps and will prompt you if an app requests root access.
You are then given the option to either grant or deny access.
SUPERSU will default to deny if no input is given.
This will prevent malware since you should only grant root access to
apps you trust and know well.

Thanks,

-Øyvind