[vi-android] Re: making the note 4 more low vision friendly

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 23:01:09 +0200

Doggccatcher works well and is fully accessible with Talkback.
I don't remember why I switched back to Doggcatcher but I think it was
because Podcast Addickt lacked some features that was very important
to me.
I see that Podcast Addickt is frequently updated, so it is probably
time to try it again.
I like to try out different apps and switch back and forth as I please.
Just like I like to switch TTS voices now and then.