[vi-android] Re: google now voice commands

  • From: jlperd <jlperdue3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 17:15:56 -0500

hi Judy,

I could that s voice thing and I don't like it at all. Can I use that Google
thing as my default? If so how do I do that.

If i cant. How do I get to Google Voice Over s voice. Thank you so much for
your help. Believe me I know what you mean.

Jenny

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone