[vi-android] Verizon question for you, as well as others

  • From: "Armando Maldonado" <armando.maldonado0767@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 13:02:00 -0700

Hello,

I wanted to ask for anyone who is a Verizon client, how did you get rid of
the notification that pops up that says visual voicemail? I tried finding
where I can disable but to no avail. Any pointers would very much be
appreciated. In addition, how can I disable VZ Protect? Finally, is there a
better accessible photo app or camera that Talkback will read? I ask since
mom tested out my camera and I cannot seem to find the photo she saved. Any
help is appreciated and thanks for your help.

Best,

Armando