[vi-android] Updating Android

  • From: Glenn <glennervin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 13:53:38 -0500

Hi,
I am working with two Galaxy S3 phones, and one is 4.3, and the other is
4.1.
I went into settings, about, and update, and selected new update, and I got
the message that it is not available at this time.
Does mean that it just could not get the update downloaded, or does that
mean that I cannot upgrade to 4.3?
That may not have been the exact wording of the message, so if the wording
makes a difference, I can check.
I am switching my keyboard between the phones and my home computer, I had
trouble locating "about" in settings by swiping.
Thanks for any help.

Glenn