[vi-android] Re: Text documentation?

  • From: "Judy Barrett" <poetess@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 22:26:13 -0400

Sprint is just another service provider in the united states I have friends
who use and like it. I use Verizon which a lot of folks do not like, but I
have had no problem with them.
I like my Galaxy S5, although there was a bit of a learning curve, and as I
have said here before, there were times when I wanted to fling the thing out
the window. It is just part of learning most anything new.
All Blessings
Judy

---
is active.