[vi-android] Re: Text documentation?

  • From: "Dialup @ 56k" <dialup56k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 12:49:53 +1100

Hello Sharond,
Sorry, but I don't know who / what Sprint is.
If they are a local telco, maybe try and talk to others who use them.
The S5 is a great phone, BUT Google will be releasing the next Nexus variant later this week, so wouldn't hurt to wait a while. If you go for a Nexus phone, you wont' have to worry about bloat ware, BUT you will have to make sure it runs on your telco's network. It seems like there are still some CDMA networks in the northern hemisphere which limits your choice of android smart phone.
Glen

***
On 12-Oct-14 12:09 PM, Sharonda Green law wrote:
Glenn this is Sharonda.
Do you think that is a good phone from Sprint? Or do you think there is a
better phone from Sprint. One that has stock android?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2014, at 5:12 PM, Dialup @ 56k <dialup56k@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Garry,
In general terms, any new phone will do the job UNLESS a specific telco has
added their little bit of bloatware which might compromise the accessibility of
the device.
The S5 is a great phone, but best to get your hands on it with Talkback running
to see how it works for you.
Glen

**

On 12-Oct-14 10:50 AM, Sharonda Greenlaw wrote:
I'm looking at the Samsung Galaxy S5 by Sprint, unless there is a
better phone to get. Sprint is my carrier. I am definitely open to
suggestions!

On 10/11/14, gary melconian <garymel11@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually visit www.inclusiveandroid.tk. There is a lot of useful
information
there. the site is getting updated day by day so there will be things that
will help you. if you tell me what device your using I could probably see
what I can do.