[vi-android] Galaxy S5 Bluetooth

  • From: "Bobby Bedard" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rabedard76@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 12:57:29 -0500

so, this past saturday, my gs5 running 4.4.4, started having bluetooth issues; TalkBack and GoneMad Music Player quit working through two different bt headsets. I had the problem using an LG HBS730 and a Motorola S805. Both headsets work fine on my desktop pc.

The headsets will play the notification sounds and such though. I have tried clearing data and cache for bluetooth share and bluetooth test processes, as well as powering the phone on and off. Bluetooth was was enabled and disabled on seperate restarts.

Any suggestions?.. Anybody experiencing the same issues?

The phone works fine with the wired headset that came with it.

Thanks for any help,
Bobby

--
God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things…
 Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.