[vi-android] Braille Back

  • From: Sharonda Green law <sbgreenlaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 19:58:02 -0700

Today, my husband was kind enough to let me play around with his Samsung Galaxy
S5. I downloaded Braille Back and was pleasantly surprised at how responsive it
was. Braille is really important to me, and if I'm gonna make the switch, I
must have braille.

Sharonda
Sent from my iPhoneTo post to the list, simply send email to
vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.