[va_lcg_act] VA LCG

  • From: <randjjames1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va_lcg_act@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 15:22:01 +1000

Hi Vision Australia Local Client Group Members,
On 18th and 18th and 19th of September I will be representing the Canberra LCG
at the Regional Committees meeting at Enfield. I propose to ask about changes
to staffing in the Canberra Region and how they may effect clients along with a
couple of other issues. I would be pleased to present concerns of clients so
convey them to me, using my personal email, randjjames1@xxxxxxxxx
On Wednesday the use of Audio Described movies will be showcased at the Woden
Cinema with the movie”The Hundred Foot Walk” starring Helen Miram. Gather in
foyer at 10:15 for a 10:40 start. Free. Companions welcome. Limited to eight
VIPs so book with Michael.wardvisionaustralia.org

Bob James