[va-richmond-general] winter hold-overs and spring arrivals

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Richmond Birds <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 21:35:53 +0000 (UTC)

Was surprised to see my thistle sock covered with Pine Siskins today as well as the White-throated sparrows continuing to "Old Sam Peabody" in the background. Had my first Ruby-throated Hummingbird yesterday and an Eastern Tiger-Swallowtail Butterfly at the lilacs. Also surprised to see a Hummingbird Moth at the Virginia Bluebells.

Enjoy the Spring!

JulieK

Chester