[va-richmond-general] Re: hummingbirds

  • From: "Doug Sinclair" <d.b.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Margaret O'Bryan'" <catbird329@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:29:55 -0400

2 in Midlothian.

Doug

From: va-richmond-general-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:va-richmond-general-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Coles
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 9:23 AM
To: Margaret O'Bryan; va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [va-richmond-general] Re: hummingbirds

We still have at least three very active hummers here in western Hanover.

Bob

Bob Coles

bob@xxxxxxxxxx

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not" -Thomas Jefferson.

On Sep 6, 2010, at 9:32 PM, catbird329@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

There were still hummingbirds up in Highland County this weekend.

Margaret