[va-richmond-general] Re: hummingbirds

  • From: Nelda Snyder <nsnyder03@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 21:26:49 -0400

We still have a couple hummingbirds, also, in eastern Henrico. In addition to the feeders, they like most of the flowers they can find, especially the blue salvia which has finally started blooming. Last year they left the third week of September, I think, and have left as late as the second week of October.

Nelda and Buz

On 9/6/2010 7:43 PM, Nora Kroll wrote:
I still have hummingbirds in my garden. When do they usually leave the Richmond area? I know there were posts about this last fall, but I don't seem to have saved the answers.
Thanks.
Nora Kroll
va-richmond-general-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field. To adjust other settings (vacation, digest, etc.) please visit, //www.freelists.org/list/va-richmond-general.