[va-richmond-general] Recent arrivals

  • From: Lewis Barnett <blbarnett3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:18:24 -0400

I haven't gotten out much this week, but I have been hearing about arriving
migrants from others, and I thought I'd pass the news along. There was a push
over the weekend and at the beginning of the week, but things seem to have
calmed down a little bit yesterday and today.

In no particular order, species I've heard about, mostly in James River Park:

Northern Parula
Prairie Warbler
Prothonotary Warbler
Black-throated Green Warbler