[va-richmond-general] Re: RAS Auction

  • From: Ann DeWitt Brooks <mikeannbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:28:31 -0400

Linda:

I would like to help, but here are my limitations. Having grandkids
coming in for a week, leaving town for two weeks, moving on September
15th (approximately); going to Italy for three weeks, the first of
 October, church "Gallery" right as we get back. (Then collapse.)
 However, once that is done, I would be happy to help.  Collect things,
do grunt work, whatever.  Mike and I will do a wine dinner for the
auction this year, but we want to discuss the process with the
auctioneer.  We weren't real happy with how it worked out last time.
 Mike will also give a couple of bottles of wine again.

ANN

ps.  Where is Patti going?  Was that sudden?