[va-richmond-general] James River Winter Count

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richmond Birds)
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 00:51:06 +0000

Looks like our best turn out yet for the January 7th 2006  James River Winter
Bird Count followed by our brunch and tally at Larry and Mary's. If you haven't
signed up yet please do so before all the holiday madness sets in and I'll try
to give you the territory of your choosing. All territories are accounted for
so if you are a new and shy birder you will be sure to be out there with
Richmond's finest! Great way to meet some new folks, start your 2006 bird list
and have some great food and fun..

Contact me at juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx off the list serv or call me at 530.3660.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Julie Kacmarcik