[va-richmond-general] Fwd: Hermit Thrust

  • From: larryrob@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:01:35 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Maryarg@xxxxxxx
To: LarryRob@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 7:27 AM
Subject: Fwd: Hermit Thrust

**************************************
   Attached Message
 From:amccartan@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:maryarg@xxxxxxx
Subject:Hermit Thrust
Date:Sat, 10 Mar 2007 3:04 PM

Hello Mary and Larry.  A lovely hermit thrust has been resident in our back yard for several weeks now.  He's particularly helpful with my gardening, showing up nearby whenever I've pulled weeds or yanked out some ivy.  If any birders care to try to catch him (which doesn't seem that hard to do), we are at 2860 Braidwood Rd. in South Richmond, next to the Willow Oaks Country Club.  Feel free to walk around in the overgrowth in the back; he also hangs around near the driveway.  I can be reached at 272-7493 at home if someone wants to call in advance.

Best regards on this beautiful Saturday!
Anne-Marie