[va-richmond-general] Re: Favorite Bird at the Diamond

  • From: John Caroline Coe <johncaroline@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:52:34 -0400

About these birds at the diamond:  Last time I was there I saw lots of
fowls, some were "down the line type fowls", some were "off the wall type
fowls", some were "questionable type fowls", some were " bunting type
fowls", and some were " you gotta be outta your mind type fowls".  I'm
glad I left my field guide at home.

John Coe