[va-richmond-general] Early?

  • From: "Scarborough, George K (J6R)" <George.Scarborough@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cccoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:18:23 -0400

I have a House Finch nest in the wreath hanging on my front porch. They
frighten me as I frighten them when I leave through  the front door.
Well, this past weekend I peeked in the nest and low and behold,,,, FIVE
eggs! So now I transgress through the garage so as not to "frighten"
them anymore!!
Oh how we moved to accommodate mother nature!!

George Scarborough
Matoaca