[va-richmond-general] Ducks at the Wetlands, 2/3/09

  • From: "Lewis Barnett" <lbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 20:49:04 -0500 (EST)

I stopped by the Wetlands between 5:30 and 6:00 this evening. I didn't
find Arun's White-winged Scoter. However, at the extreme downstream border
of the park, I did find a flock of about 115 Canvasbacks with about half a
dozen Redheads mixed in, along with good numbers of Ring-necked Ducks and
Bufflehead. There were a few Mallards and a small group of Lesser Scaup as
well.

--
Lewis Barnett
Math & Comp Sci, University of Richmond, VA 23173