[va-richmond-general] Re: Yellowthroat

  • From: "Jim Blowers" <jimvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Richmond listserv'" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 20:04:52 -0500

With us it's a yellow-rumped warbler and a goldfinch. Both birds are smaller
than chipmunk birds (yellow-throated sparrows) and snowbirds (dark-eyed
juncos). Also we are getting a brown thrasher, which is not in the top 25
list of feeder birds in the newspaper a while ago. It is still cold and it
is still winter but when I go out in the morning the skies are full of the
twittering of birds.

Jim Blowers