[va-richmond-general] Re: Cranberry Glade Field Trip

  • From: Vtsec11@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:10:15 EDT

 Jerry, this sounds like a great trip.  I would go if I were'nt going out of
town this week end.  What do you say we keep our proposed winter trip to N.
Minnesota in mind.  Let me know if you have any other trips in mind.  Problem
is, that football messes me up this time of year.
Hope everything is well with you and Sylvia.
Greg Moser