[va-richmond-general] Re: Coopers Hawk

  • From: "Hackett, Harvey Mundy (UMC-Student)" <H.M.Hackett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 15:10:39 -0600

Amanda,

 that is a really nice image, and I agree with Wade based on the image.  Where
do you live in town?  I ask because we live in Bon Air and I have been able to
get very nice images of a pair of similar looking birds that were quite
approachable.  (I attached one).  The ones I saw were a bit darker, but I still
say Red Shouldered at this point.

Cheers

Mundy Hackett