[va-richmond-general] Re: Birding Belize?

  • From: k-kreutzer@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:46:31 +0000

Good morning, Irene, a friend of mine, Adrianne Dery,  has done this, I think
she actually is on this list, I'm going to forward your note in case she misses
it.

We have gone through about 20 lbs of seed in the past week or so here,  the
cold weather has  really made the feeders busy.  Except for one day when a hawk
decided to hang out looking for HIS snack...!    Hope you are doing well.

Kathy Kreutzer
Chesterfield