[va-richmond-general] Re: Birdathon Update

  • From: Lewis Barnett <lbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 10:12:56 -0400

The Crazy Coots had a very good day yesterday birding the greater Richmond area. I'll have a more complete report later, but the highlights were a 12 warbler visit to the Main Section of James River Park and a good smattering of shorebirds at the large impoundment at Shirley. Regarding our total, I'll just say at this point that we broke 100 species, handily, with total travel of only 87 miles.

Lewis Barnett
The Crazy Old Coot