[va-richmond-general] Re: A-T Flycatcher: Caution

  • From: "Al Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:23:22 -0500

Re the two ash-throated flycatchers, I checked the digital images and the first
one was a mockingbird. However, the second one was the real thing. So there is
only one, not two.
Sorry about that! The mockingbird was chasing the flycatcher around earlier so
I should have caught that, but the glare on the screen makes it hard to see
under those conditions. It does give a plug for digital photography though,
doesn't it? The images show the full color of the bird, including the yellow
breast and vent, rufous tail, etc.

Al Warfield