[va-richmond-general] Re: A-T Flycatcher: Caution

  • From: Arun Bose <arunbose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 20:06:40 -0500

Always wise to use caution anywhere in the James River Park system. I have
spent a lot of hours in the park over the years and not had any trouble, but
know it's not the safest place around. If you see suspicious activity call
the Police.

Generally there are more people using the park at the weekend. I saw a
number of people on Sunday afternoon at the floodwall. During the week you
may see joggers early (before work) or at lunch time.

City of Richmond Police Department.
(804) 646-0400 ­ customer service

(804) 646-1412 - 3rd precinct

Arun Bose