[Va-bird] Richfood Road, Richmond, VA

  • From: Barbara Houston <rinksyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bird VA <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 20:43:15 -0400

We were out near 64/295 so swung through Richfood Road. Kind of quiet...sun was right in my eyes, so hard to see much, but had a couple great blue herons, about a dozen wood ducks scattered about, a couple killdeer, an osprey that had his wings spread out drying out, a few swallows and a pair of cute little bunny rabbits. The water level looks lower than usual in the first pond, and higher in the second. Quiet time there right now.

Barbara Houston
New Kent, VA