[Va-bird] Corrected Directions to Bridle Trail at Sky Meadows SP

  • From: "david.boltz" <david.boltz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Virginia Birding" <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:26:32 -0500

My apologies for one wrong turn included in my directions, below, to the Bridle Trail for the location of the Loggerhead Shrikes at Sky Meadows SP. When heading toward Paris on Rt. 17 past the main entrance, turn RIGHT into the equestrian area, not left. The rest of the directions should be OK.

Dave Boltz
Alexandria, VA

----- Original Message ----- From: "david.boltz" <david.boltz@xxxxxxx>