[v-webmail] Re: SV: SV: Check boxes

  • From: François Charlier <francois@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 12:51:25 +0200

 >> > That is a problem with mozilla, try click on the side of the check
 >box.
 >> > //Jonas
 >> > I can not check the checkboxes on the message list independently.
I >can
 >> click on the icon to select them all, but not one at a time. Is that
 >a > feature or a problem? I would like select single one's for >deletion,
 >> ect...
 >> Using 1.5.0-dev Actually, it is a problem with IE6.0SP1 and Mozilla
 >1.3. Ok, i have only that problem with mozilla... Cheers,

was having the same problem with Mozilla/Firebird

using the Javascript Console embedded i found that the onClick event of
checkboxes called this code : window.event.cancelBubble
but window object is not known by mozilla

replacing window.event.cancelBubble by event.cancelBubble in file
templates/v-webmail/email/list.html line 627 works ...

--
Francois