<USS Meridian> Simulation Tonight

  • From: "Brad Ruder" <GroundZero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussmeridian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:37:32 -0800

To the Meridianites:

I know that I told several of you that there would be a sim this
evening and that we'd continue on as usual.  Unfortunately, I
realized that many are still traveling and people are out enjoying
Christmas parties and things of the like.

Given that, I feel that tonight would be a good night to just take
off and enjoy yourself.  Hang with friends, talk to family, or other
related items.  I have two logs sent to come out within the next
couple of days and that should boost a storyline a bit.

The plot will be thickening in logs, so keep readin'!

Keep writing!

See you on the 28th!

Yes, definitely there will be a sim.

Remember, if you're going to write a log, we're without power and in
total darkness.  Not to mention the crazy man (Ziredac's NPC
Character Steven Eagle) running a much on board as well.

Have a wonderful night!

- The Captain