<USS Lovisa> The party

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usslovisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 00:30:17 EDT

Chance Bennigan:     ATTENTION!
StarseekerToNEN:     ::^-^::
joymudd:     I'm actually 9.
Mara Ryell:     ::AA::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::AA::
joymudd:     ::AA::
JKB USS Alaric:     ::AA::
ZMordonnon:     @@
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::^-^::
LtEthanChastain:     ::@@::
OnlineHost:     âGeoff Mercidaâ has entered the room.
ZMordonnon:     Geoff!
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::hands Mr Mercida a ::AA:: thingie::
Geoff Mercida:     ::AA::
AlexKilgarran:     Thank You COmmander.
Chance Bennigan:     ::nods:: they're all yours Captain
AlexKilgarran:     I'd like to welcome you all to the First Anniversary
Celebration for the USS Lovisa
LtEthanChastain:
LtEthanChastain:     ::pulls the confetti cord::
Geoff Mercida:     ::puts on his party hat::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Looks in annoyance as paper bits get in fur::
AlexKilgarran:     Mr. Mordonnon has provided quite a spread for us over in
the corner...
LtEthanChastain:     ::sees food, beelines::
ZMordonnon:     Indeed Captain....
AlexKilgarran:     And along the wall and.... :::notices all the
delecacies::::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Brushes little bits of paper out of her fur::
AlexKilgarran:     Mr. Bennigan remind me to send the bill for all of this to
Commodore Pierce at the Academy....
OnlineHost:     âCaptKylePierceâ has entered the room.
joymudd:     :: Shakes head sadly, again, seeing the carbon based life form's
obcession with exotic fuels... ::
Chance Bennigan:     Yes sir
ZMordonnon:     Zel>::::putting on the accoutrments that go with her dress:::
CaptKylePierce:     ::stares::
CaptKylePierce:     ::smirks brightly::
StarseekerToNEN:     >Moon> Shall we see what is available?
JKB USS Alaric:     :: watches everyone quietly::
LtEthanChastain:     ::starts picking at the food table::
AlexKilgarran:     Well then... feel free to mingle and enjoy each other's
company for a few minutes and grab some grub....we don't want the Commodore to
find out that we wasted all his food....
CaptKylePierce:     Too late...
CaptKylePierce:     ::makes a note::
CaptKylePierce:
JKB USS Alaric:     ::gets a Raktajino::
joymudd:     :: Relaxes...   ::
ZMordonnon:     ::::opening stasis platters and boxes, pointing out to Sonya
the lead server what to put WHERE::::
Mara Ryell:     ::watches Ethan already digging in::
AlexKilgarran:     We'll get your attention again when we need it in a few
minutes....
LtEthanChastain:     ::strolls over and gets a glass of white wineLL
LtEthanChastain:     ::*
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Nose wrinkles, whiskers back at alcohol smell::
Chance Bennigan:     ::nods and moves over to the food table::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::strolls along the buffet, looking for something
kid-friendly::
JKB USS Alaric:     :wondrs if there is any Hasparat::
CaptKylePierce:     ::moves in, in his dress uniform, his boxed pip shining
brightly::   Ooh... a party...
Geoff Mercida:     ::pushes his glasses up and moves over to the buffett and
tries to find some popcorn::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::sits in the corner furthest from the food::
StarseekerToNEN:     >Moon> You don't consume alcohol, do you?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Makes sure her fut is licked inot place, collar
straight::
AlexKilgarran:     :::goes over to Sarah::::
ZMordonnon:     ::::pulling out the platter of MINI Hesparat hors duevres::::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::looks up, a little sad-faced::   Hi.
Mara Ryell:     :::strolls along the buffet table, looking for the
chocolate:::
JKB USS Alaric:     ::eyes the hors duevres!::
joymudd:     :: Acquires as pure a glass of water as she can find, in a fancy
glass that implies it might be something else... ::
Chance Bennigan:     ::pulls out a bottle of romulan ale, and sets it among
the wines::
ZMordonnon:     Yeoman Anderson>::::sneaks up behind Geoff:::*I* have what
you're looking for...
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::finds a fancy glass thing with sticks of chocolate
covered pocky, and helps hersefl::
Rikka Kilgarran:     *herself
Mara Ryell:     :::sees the Romulan Ale and grins at Commander Bennigan:::
AlexKilgarran:     Hi.....
Geoff Mercida:     ::turns around to face Anderson::   Oh you do do you?
ZMordonnon:     Yeoman Anderson>::::holding a large bowl of Altarian
popcorn:::
LtEthanChastain:     ::looks at Mara, moving to the buffet table::   Hey
Mara.
Sarah L Mollin:     ::softly:: Where did Starfleet find this caterer?
CaptKylePierce:     ::eyes the contents of the table, smiling happily at the
selection::
JKB USS Alaric:     ::munches his food and drinks his Rakdajino
JKB USS Alaric:     *::
joymudd:     :: Retreats a bit, trying to get a feel and flow of the room. ::
Chance Bennigan:     ::picks up a club BLT from the buffet selection::
Mara Ryell:     :::putting a piece of chocolate cake on her plate:::   Not
calling me "Lieutenant" anymore?
ZMordonnon:     Zel> ::::fussing and adjusting Chris's bahat baldric:::There
m'love....
JKB USS Alaric:     ::has to go...company stopped by::
CaptKylePierce:     The caterer certainly has outdone himself.
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::fussing a bit::
Chance Bennigan:     ::turns and moves over to Joy::
LtEthanChastain:     ::smirks::   Would you like me to continue callin' you
that?
Chance Bennigan:     ((good night JKB))
Mara Ryell:     ((bye JKB))
JKB USS Alaric:     I have to go.   Happy Party.
joymudd:     :: Smiles at Chance ::
joymudd:     ( See you about, JKB! )
AlexKilgarran:     Not sure exactly but everything looks pretty good don't
you think?
JKB USS Alaric:     ((ty bbs))
OnlineHost:     âJKB USS Alaricâ has left the room.
Chance Bennigan:     How are you Counselor, you seem a little quiet
Mara Ryell:     ::looks at Ethan and shrugs::   It's not really important to
me.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Wanders over to table, sniffing at dishes, looking
wide eyed::
ZMordonnon:     >Zel>Chris> You look handsome as always....<q> bang chab'oy
:::wicked grin:::
Geoff Mercida:     ::eyes get large at the popcorn::   Sweet.
Sarah L Mollin:     ::not sure she wants to get caught up in the "eat
something" trap::   Mm-hmm.
joymudd:     I am doing well, but, yes, a little quiet.
LtEthanChastain:     Why are you so hostile?   ::sips his wine::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Walks beside Moon as she approaches the table::
Chance Bennigan:     You're not accustomed to these kinds of parties are you
Mara Ryell:     Hostile?   This isn't hostile, Ethan.
ZMordonnon:     Yeoman Anderson>Geoff> I thought you would like this...
Mara Ryell:     ::takes a small bite of her chocolate cake::
CaptKylePierce:     ::Takes something that looks to resemble celery and takes
a bit::   Sweet tasting vegetable... they'll think up everything.   ::looks
around for the Captain or Commander::
joymudd:     Oh...   Yes and no.   I have attended some.   I just am not sure
how well I belong.
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::blushes::
AlexKilgarran:     You should eat something, Love.... really....
ZMordonnon:     ::::making sure the buffet is replenished as people take what
they want:::
Geoff Mercida:     ::takes a handfull of popcorn::   YOu know how to treat
aman.
LtEthanChastain:     Well it ain't hospitality, either.   ::chuckles::   I
just want to be your friend, Mara, that's all.
Sarah L Mollin:     ::sighing::   I know.
CaptKylePierce:     ::moves to a set of big bay windows and looks out at the
stars::
Chance Bennigan:     You're a fine member of this crew Counselor, and I'm
quite happy to see you attending this celebration
joymudd:     :: Smiles ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Sees claws that smell like fish.. takes a plate::
Mara Ryell:     Oh, is that all.   ::laughs::   It'll take more than a
midnight snack and a game of velocity, Doctor.
ZMordonnon:     Yeoman Anderson>Geoff> (q) Just so you know...I am the
"Marrying Kind."
LtEthanChastain:     Shall I send you a singing hologram, and some flowers
too?   Shall I polish your boots too?
ZMordonnon:     ::::setting out the Grabfoot Tartar on the RAW end of the
buffet:::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Follows Moon's example, taking a plate of claws::
Chance Bennigan:     ::puts his hand on Joy's shoulder:: go ahead and mingle,
and enjoy yourself
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Looks for Milk.. finds a bowl::
joymudd:     :: Nods ::   I shall,    :: Slightly sad, lost ::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::follows Moon to the milk, but gets hers in a glass::
CaptKylePierce:     ::misses being in active duty on a Starship::
AlexKilgarran:     :::takes her hand gently::::
ZMordonnon:     Zel> ::::taking Chris's arm:::>Shall we go? Make an entrance
fashionably late as they say....::smiling::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Finds a seeat at a table...
joymudd:     :: retreats, taking a sip of her drink. ::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::almost too softly to be heard::   I've missed you.
It's not the same, when things are so busy.
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Picks up a bowl of milk, then joins Moon at her
table::
Chance Bennigan:     ::sighs and walks over to Kyle::
Mara Ryell:     ::laughs some more::: So that's your idea of friendship?   No
wonder we got off on the wrong foot.   ::acts like she's telling a secret::
I don't generally get flowers and singing holograms from my friends.
CaptKylePierce:     ::turns and smiles::   Commander Bennigan, how nice to
see you again.   ::offers hand::
LtEthanChastain:     Well, what's your definition of a friend then?
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::smiles at Zel::   After you my lady
Chance Bennigan:     ::shakes Kyle's hand:: It's been too long Commodore, how
have you been?
StarseekerToNEN:     >Rikka> Would you like to sit with Moon and I?
Geoff Mercida:     ::starts to kind of choke on a peice of popcorn::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::nods, careful not to bounce and spill her milk::
Thank you!
CaptKylePierce:     Not too bad, not to bad.   Alyssa just recently made
Lieutenant on the Patronus, and she's been promoted to Assistant Chief in
charge
of Medical.   ::shrugs::   Growing more like her mother everyday.
CaptKylePierce:     And yourself?
ZMordonnon:     Yeoman Anderson>::::pats on Geoff's back:::>oh! you are NOT
Going to get away THAT easy Geoff Mercida...
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Takes a claw, crunches through the shell with her
teeth and picks out the meat with HER claws::
Chance Bennigan:     Well it seems that this ship has a knack for getting
into trouble....and finding it's way back out again.
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::drinks her milk and eats her handful of pocky::
Mara Ryell:     ::taking another bite of cake, swallows and frowns::   I
don't have a ready definition.   Do you?   I don't bother much with friends
these
days.
CaptKylePierce:     ::smirks::   Signs of a great command team, if I do say
so myself.
AlexKilgarran:     :::leans over and gives Sarah a peck on the cheek:::: Time
to do   some business.....
LtEthanChastain:     Maybe you should.   ::another sip::
AlexKilgarran:     :::stands up.....::::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::nods::
AlexKilgarran:     I'll be right back....
Sarah L Mollin:     ::it's always business::   Okay.
Geoff Mercida:     ::Grins as the popcorn comes right back up::   I'm sorry..
AlexKilgarran:     :::heads over to Chance::::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Chews noisily, swallows:: Good!
Chance Bennigan:     Thankyou Commander.   I did have the pleasure of sharing
my christmas with my sister and a Sivaoan, which was intriguing to say the
least
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Breaks claw with teeth, then uses her claws to pull
out the meat contained within the shell::
Chance Bennigan:     ((Commodore*))
Mara Ryell:     Don't have a reason to.   ::nods in Joy's direction::   The
counselor and I have been getting along pretty well.   And there's always the
lounge for company.
CaptKylePierce:     ::nods::   I talked with an Ambassador the other day who
was Sivaoan.   Quite the character, I must say.
ZMordonnon:     ZeL>::::arriving on Chris's arm, dressed in matching outfits,
NOT quite wedding attire but close::::
AlexKilgarran:     :::comes up to Pierce and Chance:::: Excuse me
Commodore.... Commander... its time.....
LtEthanChastain:     Basic relationships.   What about someone you can trust,
talk to, play games with, just have a good time with?   Don't you ever yearn
for that?
Mara Ryell:     :::notices Zel and Chris in their fancy outfits:::
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::enters the room with Zel a smile on his face::
Chance Bennigan:     ::nods and smiles:: I suppose it is
joymudd:     :: Notes Sarah as free, but the CO and XO seem to be gathering
attention... ::
CaptKylePierce:     ::motions to Alex::   By all means...   ::smiles and
takes a step back towards the table::
Mara Ryell:     There are plenty of people to talk to.   I've got you to play
Velocity with ...
AlexKilgarran:     :::smiles::: It is good to see you again Commodore.....
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Ears perk up, swivel, shamelessly listens in on
coomodore and Mr Bennigan::
AlexKilgarran:     Its been a long time
Mara Ryell:     ::grins::   You don't seem like the most sociable type
yourself.
CaptKylePierce:     Yes, Captain, yes it has.
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Chews for a moment, then swallows::   Good is the
right word, Moon.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Crunches another claw::
CaptKylePierce:     You seem to be running quite the ship over here.   We're
all glad.
Geoff Mercida:     ::sees Zel and Chris walk in::   Well would you look at
that?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Licks bits of pippius off her whiskers::
LtEthanChastain:     I enjoy my solitude, but I also enjoy having friendships
that I can trust to withstand my complexities.
ZMordonnon:     Yeoman Anderson>:::leans her forehead against Geoff's
forehead smiling, but then is dismayed when he turns to the door:::
Mara Ryell:     ::looks at Ethan::   And have you found that?
LtEthanChastain:     I'm working on it.   ::smirks at her slightly::
ZMordonnon:     Yeoman Anderson>:::notices for herself...Zel and Chris::::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::would go get more pocky but doesn't think she should
eat that much in the way of sweets::
AlexKilgarran:     Thank you Sir... Commander if you would accompany me to
the podiem we can get every one back to their meals quickly..
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Eats another claw, savouring the taste::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     WOuld you like to crunch claws, Rikka?
Chance Bennigan:     Certainly Captain ::follows Alex::
AlexKilgarran:     ::::heads for the front and the podium::::
Mara Ryell:     ::gives him an odd look::   If you'll excuse me, Doctor.
::moves towards Joy::
ZMordonnon:     :::::seeing to it that EVERYONE has food and drink to their
liking, mingling with a portable coffee carafe offering refills:::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::looks at the claws::   No, thank you.   I don't think
they'd taste right after all that sugar I just ate.
LtEthanChastain:     ::frowns, shrugs, and moves to a chair in the back::
AlexKilgarran:     ::::steps up to the lecutrn::::
Chance Bennigan:     ::stands slightly back and to the right of Alex::
joymudd:     :: Glances at Mara, then returns attention to the captain. ::
AlexKilgarran:     :::clears his throat:::
Mara Ryell:     ::: smiles at Joy, then looks up at Alex::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Watches as the Captain steps up to the lectern::
ZMordonnon:     >Rikka> Transition is the KEY young one...try some bread or
crackers....and then the Pipius claws....:::smiling::
AlexKilgarran:     Ladies and Gentlemen....
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Looks up at captain, changtes angle of ears::
ZMordonnon:     Zel>:::Standing at the back of the room, giving Alex her
attention::::
AlexKilgarran:     I'll let you all get back to your conversations and your
meals soon.
Geoff Mercida:     ::looks foward at the captain::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Listens intently as the Captain begins to speak::
AlexKilgarran:     I'd like to thank you all again for comming this
evening....I do hope you are enjoying yourselves.
ZMordonnon:     Zel>:::stroking Chris's firm hand as she holds his arm::::
AlexKilgarran:     We do have a few awards to hand out and I believe Mr.
Pierce has a message he'd like to deliver from the Admiralty.....
CaptKylePierce:     ::nods and steps up to the podium::
CaptKylePierce:     Thank you, Captain.
CaptKylePierce:     These occasions are always blessed ones.
CaptKylePierce:     I remember when the Meridian hit her first year, it was
such a nice feeling.
ZMordonnon:     Yeoman Anderson>:::turns her attention to the podium:::
CaptKylePierce:     You have all earned it.   You have all been here,
contributed, worked with each other, and this night is an attribute to your own
accomplishments.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Crunch::
ZMordonnon:     ::::signaling the servers to pull back while the speeches are
going on:::
CaptKylePierce:     I am glad that I had the honor of being here tonight to
commend you on a year finely done.   From Admiral Cate and Vice Admiral
Radetzky, along with myself, I wish you many more years to come.
CaptKylePierce:     ::Raises glass::   To the Lovisa...
Geoff Mercida:     ::raises his popcorn bucket as he does not have a dring::
joymudd:     :: Lifts her glass, briefly ::   Lovisa....
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::milk moustache::
AlexKilgarran:     :::raises a glas of his own::: Here here.....
Mara Ryell:     ::raises a glass::
Chance Bennigan:     Here Here
Sarah L Mollin:     ::just smiles::
LtEthanChastain:     ::raises glass::   Lovisa...   ::smirks and drinks::
CaptKylePierce:     ::nods to Alex::   Thank you, Captain.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Raises her bowl of Milk, watches humanoids curiously
as they pursue their custom::
AlexKilgarran:     Thank you Commodore...
ZMordonnon:     Zel>::::pulling her engagement dagger and raising it:::To the
Lovisa...
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::raises his blade::
AlexKilgarran:     All right then... the first thing I need to do is ...
Ensign Joy Nine ... front and Center.
joymudd:     :: Mildly surprised...    steps forward. ::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Raises bowl, then waits and watches::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Puts down bowl, and begins to lick her fingers
clean::
AlexKilgarran:     Ensign.... My apologies for missing it a few weeks ago but
it works out well that we did this tonight...
joymudd:     :: Out of old habit, looks back to make sure there is a clear
path of retreat... ::
Mara Ryell:     :::mouth curves slightly, amused at Joy's surprise:::
AlexKilgarran:     You passed your 20th consecutive sim a few weeks ago.   I
therefore award you Starfleets Bronze Leaf for Attendance.
AlexKilgarran:     :::pins her:::Congratulations Couselor....
joymudd:     :: 27% red ::     Thank you, captain.
LtEthanChastain:     ::smiles::   Congrats!
AlexKilgarran:     :::applauds::::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Sets bowl back on table::
Geoff Mercida:     ::claps::
Mara Ryell:     ::claps::
Chance Bennigan:     ::applauds::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Emulates a humanoid applasue::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Follows Moon's example re applause::
joymudd:     :: not sure if she should run away yet. ::
ZMordonnon:     ::::setting up the servers with trays of poured Romulan Ale
and Andorian Citrus punch, they are BOTH blue::::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::smiles::
AlexKilgarran:     Commander Bennigan.....
joymudd:     :: Nods to the captain, and retreats ::
ZMordonnon:     :::getting them to pass thru the crowd and leave the
appropriate drink for a post ceremony toast, Citrus punch to those who don't DO
alcohol or CAN'T:::
AlexKilgarran:     Tonight marks your 10th consecutive sim......
joymudd:     :: Looks back ::
AlexKilgarran:     It is my honor to award you Starfleets Bronze Leaf for
Attendance
AlexKilgarran:     :::pins him:::: Congraulations.....
Mara Ryell:     ::applauds::
Chance Bennigan:     Thankyou Sir
joymudd:     :: Settles back next to Mara ::
AlexKilgarran:     :::applauds::::
LtEthanChastain:     ::grins again... applauds::
joymudd:     :: Applauds ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Applauds politely::
Mara Ryell:     ::whispers to Joy::   Congrats!
Geoff Mercida:     ::applauds again::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Applauds::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::claps quietly::
joymudd:     :: 29% red ::    Thank you, Mara.
Chance Bennigan:     ::smiles and takes his place back and to the right of
Alex again::
ZMordonnon:     Zel>:::accepts a Romulan Ale from a passing server::::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Takes a drink of ther Milk, savors the taste::3
AlexKilgarran:     Ensign Joy Nine.....
AlexKilgarran:     Front and Center.
joymudd:     :: Blinks ::
Mara Ryell:     ::stifles a laugh and holds Joy's glass of water for her::
joymudd:     ::   Didn't I already do this once???   ::
ZMordonnon:     Sonya>::::approaches Moon:::>You don't do alcohol?
:::observing the milk:::THIS is for the toast later:::placing an Andorian
Citrus Punch
at her place:::
joymudd:     ::   Steps forward ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Thank you... ::sniffs glass::
Chance Bennigan:     ::grins::
AlexKilgarran:     Ensign....
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Drinks a little milk, then picks up a claw::
AlexKilgarran:     My records indicate that you have shown tireless devotion
to this crew
AlexKilgarran:     Doubtless it is because you don't require sleep....
joymudd:     :: 34% red ::
AlexKilgarran:     Excellent attendance....
joymudd:     :: 39% red ::
AlexKilgarran:     Again... you don't get sick.....
AlexKilgarran:     And excellent log writing...
joymudd:     :: 42% red ::
AlexKilgarran:     Doubtless because you carry around a word processor on
your shoulders.....
ZMordonnon:     Sonya>:::turns and leaves Starseeker an Andorian Citrus punch
for her as well::::>Here you go for later...compliments of Commander Bennigan
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::watches Joy gradually get redder::
AlexKilgarran:     How do you Plead Counselor?
joymudd:     Um....   Do I get to consult a laywer?
LtEthanChastain:     ::whispers::   Plead insanity.
joymudd:     :: 49% red ::
Mara Ryell:     ::takes some Romulan ale from a passing waiter::
AlexKilgarran:     A Counselor, Counselor?
ZMordonnon:     Yeoman Anderson>::::picking stray lint and popcorn crumbs
from Geoff's jacket:::
Chance Bennigan:     Counselor, you wouldn't refuse to answer the Captain
would you?
joymudd:     :: 52% red ::
joymudd:     I'll plea no contest, then.
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::loud whisper::   That means guilty, doesn't it?
AlexKilgarran:     With the power vested in me by CPA I here by award you the
rank of Lieutenant Junior grade....
AlexKilgarran:     With all the rights and privileges here to.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Brushes the back of Rikka's hand with her tail::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::giggles softly::
joymudd:     ::   55% red ::
AlexKilgarran:     Commander make a note to adjust her pay accordingly....the
standard 10% pay cut.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Applauds noisily::
CaptKylePierce:     ::Claps::   Yeah!
LtEthanChastain:     ::cheers::   Congratulations!
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Applauds happily::
Chance Bennigan:     Yes sir, it will be noted
joymudd:     :: Hopes he doesn't follow the tradition of stabbing deeper
until he draws blood.... ::
Mara Ryell:     ::::claps loudly::::
Chance Bennigan:     ::applauds:: Congratulations Joy!
AlexKilgarran:     :::pins the pip in Joys collar::::
Mara Ryell:     Congrats Joy!
AlexKilgarran:     Congratulations Lieutenant.
AlexKilgarran:     :::applauds::::
joymudd:     Thank you, sir.
Sarah L Mollin:     ::applauds very quietly, not feeling well::
Geoff Mercida:     ::claps::
AlexKilgarran:     Lieutenant Dr. Sarah Mollin Kilgarran.... step forward
please.
joymudd:     :: retreats ::
ZMordonnon:     Zel>:::places her drink on a nearby table, to free her hands
to applaud:::
Mara Ryell:     ::hands Joy's water back to her and smiles::
joymudd:     :: Accepts water...   Almost wishes for the possibility of
something stronger. ::
Mara Ryell:     :::sees Joy eyeing her Romulan Ale:::
ZMordonnon:     Sonya>:::watching the Counselor, offers a Romulan Ale:::
AlexKilgarran:     Congratulations, Sarah.. You have served this ship
faithfully for a full year....
Sarah L Mollin:     ::gets her queasiness under control and stands there::
joymudd:     Not to worry.   :: ATo Sonya ::   No thank you, really.
AlexKilgarran:     I here by award you the One Year Service Star....:::hands
her the box:::::
AlexKilgarran:     Congratulations.
ZMordonnon:     Sonya>:::nodding:: Just thought to offer...
AlexKilgarran:     :::applauds::::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::smiles and takes the box::   Thank you.
LtEthanChastain:     ::claps::
Geoff Mercida:     ::claps very loudly::
AlexKilgarran:     Lieutenant Doctor Ethan Chastain.
Mara Ryell:     ::cheers!::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Applauds::
Chance Bennigan:     ::applauds::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::bangs tail on table, claps::
LtEthanChastain:     ::stands and moves up::   Yes, sir.
joymudd:     Sonya> Appreciated, but...   :: Joins applause ::
Mara Ryell:     ::eyes follow Ethan::
ZMordonnon:     Sonya>:::moves and makes sure the WHOLE room has gotten a
drink:::
AlexKilgarran:     Doctor, you   were one of the early members of this
crew.... one of the first in fact.
AlexKilgarran:     It is my honor to present you with the One Year Service
Star ::::hands him the box::::::
AlexKilgarran:     Congratulations
AlexKilgarran:     ::::applauds::::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::applauds::
joymudd:     :: Applauds ::
Chance Bennigan:     ::applauds::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Applauds::
Mara Ryell:     :::claps:::
LtEthanChastain:     Thank you, sir!   ::smiles and steps down::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Claps::
AlexKilgarran:     Lieutenant Geoff Mercida
Geoff Mercida:     ::snaps awake and walks foward::
ZMordonnon:     Yeoman Anderson>::::applauding::::
AlexKilgarran:     I am honored to present you with a One Year Service Star
AlexKilgarran:     :::hands him the box::::Congratulations
AlexKilgarran:     ::::applauds::::
Geoff Mercida:     ::takes the box and shakes Alex's hand::   Thank you sir.
Mara Ryell:     ::applauds!::
Chance Bennigan:     ::applauds::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Applauds::
AlexKilgarran:     Lieutenant Drizella Glon
ZMordonnon:     Yeoman Anderson>:::smiling widely::::
ZMordonnon:     Zel>:::blinks and steps forward:::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Clapping politely, makes not it is time for shots and
must make appointment::
AlexKilgarran:     Congratulations, Lieutenant... you have survived a year of
working under Mr. Mercida....
joymudd:     :: Smiles ::
AlexKilgarran:     I am not certain that shouldn't qualify you for two
awards....
ZMordonnon:     Zel>:::smilng wryly:::
Mara Ryell:     ::laughing quietly::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::giggles::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Whiskers spraed in smile, tips of fangs show::
AlexKilgarran:     :::hands her the box::: Sadly I only have a One Year
Service Star for you....
Geoff Mercida:     ::claps even louder
AlexKilgarran:     Congratulations.
AlexKilgarran:     :::applauds:::::
Mara Ryell:     ::cheers!::
Chance Bennigan:     ::applauds::
joymudd:     :: Claps. ::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::nudges Alex::   There is this... ::hands him a box of
somewhat stale popcorn::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Thumps table with tail::
ZMordonnon:     Zel>Alex> I already have the 2nd award...Sir....:::looking
over at Chris:::
AlexKilgarran:     I'm not sure thats an award....
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Applauds::
AlexKilgarran:     I suppose you do at that....
AlexKilgarran:     Congrautlations Lieutenant.
AlexKilgarran:     Commander Chance Bennigan.
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::smiles and claps;:
Chance Bennigan:     ::laughs and applauds::
Chance Bennigan:     yes sir, steps forward
AlexKilgarran:     It has been an honor and a priveledge to serve with you
this past year....
ZMordonnon:     :::sending Sonya up to the podium with a tray SPECIFICALLY
for the Brass, Romulan Ale all around::::
AlexKilgarran:     I am quite certain that this ship would not be here if you
had chosen a different assignment.
AlexKilgarran:     Your One Year Service Star, Commander.....
Chance Bennigan:     Thankyou sir, that means a great deal to me
AlexKilgarran:     :::hands him the box:::: Congratulations, Commander
Mara Ryell:     ::cheers loudly::
LtEthanChastain:     ::claps again::
AlexKilgarran:     :::applauds::::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Applauds::
AlexKilgarran:     :::checks his card:::: Hmmm well then....
Chance Bennigan:     ::takes 2 steps back:: Captain Alex Kilgarran
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Applauds::
AlexKilgarran:     :::raises a brow:::
ZMordonnon:     :::applauding from just a step down from the podium:::
Chance Bennigan:     step forward sir
AlexKilgarran:     :::turns::::
joymudd:     :: Applauds ::
joymudd:     :: Wonders if they could have done dueling stars from 10
paces...   ::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Applauds::
AlexKilgarran:     :::steps forward:::
Chance Bennigan:     You have lead this ship with strength, wisdom, and
integrity...
Chance Bennigan:     You have earned the trust of myself and the entire
crew...it is my honor to bestow upon you your One Year Service Star...
Chance Bennigan:     ::pins the star onto Alex::
LtEthanChastain:
AlexKilgarran:     Thank you Commander....
Chance Bennigan:     Congratulations Sir
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Applauds noisily::
Chance Bennigan:     ::applauds::
joymudd:     :: Applauds ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Whispers to Rikka:: Who is that man?
Mara Ryell:     ::cheers!::
AlexKilgarran:     It seems I have one more.....
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Apllauds::
AlexKilgarran:     Lieutenant Drizella Glon....
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::whispers back:: Which man?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     The one we trust?
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::giggles::
ZMordonnon:     Zel>::::steps BACK up onto the podium::::
AlexKilgarran:     It seems I do have a secord award for you after all
Lieutenant.....
ZMordonnon:     Zel>:::smiling:::Thank you Captain...
AlexKilgarran:     Several weeks back you passed your 25th Consecutive
sim......
AlexKilgarran:     That is impressive.
AlexKilgarran:     It is my honor to present you with Starfleets Silver Leaf
for Attendance
ZMordonnon:     Zel>Alex>It's a JOY to be here sir.....
AlexKilgarran:     Congrautlations....
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Smacks tail on table again::
Geoff Mercida:     ::claps::
AlexKilgarran:     :::applauds::::
Chance Bennigan:     ::applauds::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Applauds::
Geoff Mercida:     Chris::APPLAUDES::
joymudd:     :: Applauds ::
AlexKilgarran:     Lieutenant Mollin-Kilgarran......
Sarah L Mollin:     ::looks up::   Ah... Captain?
AlexKilgarran:     You bearly squeeked through with this one Lieutenant.....
joymudd:     :: Wonders if Moon's tail is going to make it... ::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::stands up again and gets all formal-like::
AlexKilgarran:     But I do have a Starfleet Gold Leaf for Attendance for
you.....50 sims in a row......
AlexKilgarran:     Congratulations......
LtEthanChastain:
Sarah L Mollin:     ::looks a little pale::   Thank you, sir.
Mara Ryell:     Congrats!
joymudd:     :: Applauds... but is a bit concerned... ::
Chance Bennigan:     ::applauds:: That's very impressive Lieutenant
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Thumps tail again::
AlexKilgarran:     That is all I have for this evening....I'd like to give
all of our winners this evening a big round of applause
AlexKilgarran:     ::::claps in a circle:::::
Mara Ryell:     ::takes a nice long sip of her Romulan Ale::
Mara Ryell:     :::claps again:::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Applauds::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::goes back to clapping::
Chance Bennigan:     ::claps as well::
joymudd:     :: Claps ::
AlexKilgarran:     Mr. Bennigan you wanted to say a few words....
LtEthanChastain:     ::claps::
Chance Bennigan:     yes sir ::steps up to the podium::
ZMordonnon:     :::smiling at the back of the room by the buffet table:::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::sits back down in her quiet corner::
AlexKilgarran:     :::Steps back and gives Sarah a wink::::
Chance Bennigan:     To my fellow crewmembers, over this past year, I've had
the good fortune to get to know you, and work alongside you. For you, I
propose a toast....
Sarah L Mollin:     ::puts a hand on her middle and rubs gently::
joymudd:     :: Makes a note of another seeking quiet corners... ::
ZMordonnon:     Yeoman Anderson>:::sitting just behind Geoff, with her chin
on his left shoulder:::<q> Congratulations......
Chance Bennigan:     ::takes a glass of romulan ale and raises it up::
Mara Ryell:     ::raises her almost empty glass::
LtEthanChastain:     ::Raises his wine glass::
ZMordonnon:     Zel>:::raises her dagger again, as she left her drink in the
back of the room:::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::has no glass, doesn't want a glass, but smiles::
AlexKilgarran:     ::::lifts his glass:::::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::has more milk::
Chance Bennigan:     To the crew of the USS Lovisa, you are my shipmates, and
you are my friends...
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Raises glass of Andorian citrus punch::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Raisees her fruit juice::
Chance Bennigan:     I would not be here today if it were not for your
brilliance, ingenuity, and courage....
joymudd:     :: Raises water... ::
Chance Bennigan:     A wonderful year has passed, and I am a better person
for it, as are we all...
Chance Bennigan:     May we be blessed with many more years of good
fortune...     To the Lovisa!
LtEthanChastain:     Lovisa!
Sarah L Mollin:     ::claps::
Geoff Mercida:     <<I hate to run everyone but I do work early..   See you
all next week.   And congragulations to all>>
joymudd:     Lovisa...
CaptKylePierce:     ::raises glass::   Make me look bad...
Sarah L Mollin:     (( Night Geoff! ))
StarseekerToNEN:     Lovisa!
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Tosses her drink ,,, makes a face::
ZMordonnon:     Yeoman Anderson>:::raises her glass of Romulan Ale:::LOvisa!
Rikka Kilgarran:     Yay Lovisa!   ::drinks milk::
Chance Bennigan:     ::drinks the delectable ale::
StarseekerToNEN:     Drains half the glass::
Mara Ryell:     :::echoes the toast and finishes off the rest of her ale::
OnlineHost:     âGeoff Mercidaâ has left the room.
joymudd:     :: Finishes her glass, and puts it down. ::
AlexKilgarran:     Here here....
AlexKilgarran:     :::steps back up to the podium:::: That concludes the
business portion of our program for this evening.   I apologize for holding you
all over.
AlexKilgarran:     Feel free to stay and mingle if you like.
AlexKilgarran:     The food is paid for.. Right Commodore Pierce?
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Crunch::
CaptKylePierce:     Of course.
CaptKylePierce:     Care of the CPA Admiralty.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Eats another claw::
Chance Bennigan:     I would love to stay and mingle, but I have class
tomorrow, so goodnight everybody!
ZMordonnon:     Zel>:::steps up to the podium:::>Captain if I may, I have a
REQUEST of you.....
Mara Ryell:     ::suddenly likes the admiralty a whole lot::
AlexKilgarran:     The Bar is Open....Enjoy yourselves....We'll pick up with
our plot Next week.
OnlineHost:     âChance Benniganâ has left the room.
AlexKilgarran:     Oh?
CaptKylePierce:     Congrats, Lovisa!
Mara Ryell:     ::nods to Joy::   I should be on my way.
CaptKylePierce:     Have a splended second year!   ::waves, downs his drinks,
and walks::
OnlineHost:     âCaptKylePierceâ has left the room.
LtEthanChastain:     That Commodore sure is a character.
joymudd:     I too.   I shall see you about....
LtEthanChastain:     See you all next week - hopefully.
ZMordonnon:     Zel>Alex> I would be honored if YOU would officiate at a
wedding.....Chris has consented to be my husband....
Mara Ryell:     Bye everyone!
OnlineHost:     âMara Ryellâ has left the room.
AlexKilgarran:     I am honored.
LtEthanChastain:     ::Follows Mara::
OnlineHost:     âLtEthanChastainâ has left the room.

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image