<USS Lovisa> The Angelic Host

  • From: scurrdi@xxxxxxx
  • To: usslovisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:50:49 -0400

The Angelic Host
Writen by Oridian Starfire

(Note: Since I was the one who came up with this plot I think it'd be best for
me to send out some logs about what's going on since some people have been
concerned as of late, just remember that we don't know any of it

The whole station was dark.

Itâs always dark in this place the girl thought to herself as she made her
across the room and out into the corridor. Due to the need for lack of
detection some of power elements had to be comprised.

Of course I think itâs more for mood setting. I mean honestly, how do we do
our jobs if it was bright all the time? She rounded the bend and typed in her
confirmation code to access into the conference room.

The round table, which had become so used to seeing was still there, and all
the same occupants were in their seats. Its almost as if this was just one big
rehearsal for the big finale. Her thoughts chuckled inside.

âNow then, since we have all arrived, let us get our updates. Gellando, what
is the status of the drug administration to those damned cats?â A voice spoke
from the console at each personâs station. Its like the voice of God,
speaking to his angelic host.

âEverything is running smoothly. The Eeiaoans still believe we are the
Federation dignitaries who are mediating their return to their home world. The
beasts even bought our whole story about their current planet on the fast-track
of exploding, stupid non-technological species. The leaders are already under
our control and they are administering and distributing the drug throughout
their entire population.â A rather seedy fellow with a rat-like face replied.

Suck-up. She thought again to herself.

âExcellent, and what about stage 2. The appearance of this Federation ship is
going to hamper our plans if we do not act soon.â The voice spoke again.

âThe ______ males are currently being trained and armed as we speak. Our
transport ships have them enroute to this system carrying over max capacity.
They should be arriving right on time.â Another voice spoke, this one much
deeper then Gellandoâs. Great, why doesnât the whole committee speak while
were at itâ

âAs for the negioations, our ship has just recently arrived bearing the
Eeiaoan leaders who will be going down to the surface within the next hour to
begin their demands. Those Sinovians wonât even know what hit them once the
fleet arrives and no one will it was us.â The large betazoid smiled at the
console with satisfaction.

âExcellent once again, are there any further concerns that I should be made
aware of?â The mysterious voice spoke one last time.

Nowâs my chance. She thought to herself. âThere is one concern regarding
the Federation ship. After running our background match turned it up as the
same ship caused our problems on Vulcan. Assuming that they have matched our
dignitary vessel as the same, how should we handle the situation?â

âThat will not be a problem.â Gellando spoke up quickly, shooting a glare
at her. Great, here it comes.

âUnder Federation regulations, they cannot just fire upon our ship, even if
they get a close match. Weâve made enough modifications to make them think
that they are following this ship, but if they attempt to board they will find
nothing suspicious at all. As for once the civil war begins, Federation law
prohibits them from even attempting to become involved unless the Sinvonian
government requests aid, which by the time they even know whatâs going on, it
will too much in chaos and too much, will be destroyed, by their kin.â He
finished with a sneer for added effect.

The man on the screen nodded simply. âGood then, it is settled. Begin phase 3
of the operation in 1 hourâs time, and make sure those transport ships arrive
on time.â The screen went blank.

And so begins another pointless warâWere the womenâs final thoughts as she
rose from the table and exited the room into more darkness.