<USS Lovisa> JUST IN CASE - There is a POSSIBILITY of Zel & Company NOT being at the party

  • From: DrizzellaGL0n@xxxxxxx
  • To: usslovisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:48:43 EDT

Hey all,

I have a REAL LIFE Kitty Sitting commitment to my parents.  I  am going to
SEE *IF* I can get AOL Instant Messenger loaded and RUNNING on their  computer
so I CAN show up....at least on ZMordonnon if NOT on THIS  name.

It seems like a GOOD OCCASION to ANNOUNCE Zel & Chris getting  engaged, as
well as Chris's Klingon name change. I was LOOKING FORWARD to that  happening.
IF I don't make it I will write appropriate LOGS to fill  in.

I am REALLY HOPING I can make this WORK!!!

Qapla,
Zel