<USS Lovisa> Consistency and psychology

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usslovisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 00:47:42 EDT

I hate to raise a point, but the behavior patterns of the Sivaoans and their
offshoot race the Eeiouans does not lead to war.   Cats do not cooperate that
well.   The psychology of the people was VERY carefully laid out in the Book
Uhura's Song, by Janet Kagan.

Eeiauans (and indeed most warm blooded oxygen breathers) in the galaxy owe
the Sivaoans bog, fo9r having the cure for ADF syndrome which was wiping out
planet after planet, a mutation of the disease Noisy Baby.   Also, my planet is
dangerous, a Klingon might last a few days, a human even armed will not in the
wild.

My reports on the broidge were ignored, and I do not know why

Moonshadows to Ennien, out