<USS Lovisa> 0604.13 Lovisa sim

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usslovisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 00:11:23 EDT

since Rikka is::
Oridian Starfire:     ::is in engineering, giving the last pep talk to Rikka
and Davey::
Oridian Starfire:     ((wait, we havnt started yet? lol))
AlexKilgarran:     The USS Lovisa is entering the Siavion system (Forgive
spelling errors please)   The Commander had recruited the kids and the Chief
Engineer to play hide and seek with Security
AlexKilgarran:     And that ship is still out there.....
Geoff Mercida:     ::breaks out his spyglass::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::in Sickbay, studying up on Sivaoan physiology since she
may have to provide medical attention to someone here::
AlexKilgarran:     Mara and Geoff, Joy, and Zel (I think) had been able to
identify that ship as being similar to one that attacked Lovisa last year.
AlexKilgarran:     Any questions?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Raises paw::
AlexKilgarran:     Moon
MoonshadowsToNEN:     DO I coordinate this search or take part in it?
Chance Bennigan:     I would say coordinate it
Oridian Starfire:     Don't worry moon, you won't even see it coming
Oridian Starfire:     At least until I trip the sensors... I mean send you a
message
AlexKilgarran:     All right....now that we are clear....
AlexKilgarran:     BEGIN SIM
AlexKilgarran:     BEGIN SIM
AlexKilgarran:     BEGIN SIM
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Walking down a corridor, thinking about where to
hide::
Chance Bennigan:     ::on the bridge sitting in the XO chair::
joymudd:     :: On bridge, in observer's chair. ::
Oridian Starfire:     ::is in engineering, organizing Rikka and Davey with
instructions::
AlexKilgarran:     :::on the bridge as well::::
Geoff Mercida:     ::on the bridge going over science readings::   hmmmm
Mara Ryell:     :::drumming her fingers restlessly on the underside of her
console:::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Checking security board status lights:: Security
temas are back on normal routine sir
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::paying attention to the instructions::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::raises her hand to ask Mr Starfire a question::
Oridian Starfire:     Alright Rikka, you make sure to make... yes ma'am?
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::in her lab comparing data on Pon Farr anomalies::::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::smiles at being called ma'am::   Are we allowed to
lift to get into places we can't climb?
joymudd:     :: Stands, drifts back towards Mara ::
Chance Bennigan:     +Starfire+ Chief, we're set up here, just let us know
when you're ready
StarseekerToNEN:     :: Subddenly thinks of an alternative method of
travelling around the ship , and searches for the nearest entry::
Oridian Starfire:     ::nods:: I don't see why not afterall.
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::grins to Davey::
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::grins back::
Mara Ryell:     :::not noticing Joy, too busy looking at readouts and
glancing up at the viewer:::
AlexKilgarran:     ACTION>SHIP THE LOVISA HAS BEEN TAILING HAS TAKEN UP
POSITION AROUND ONE OF THE MOONS
Oridian Starfire:     Alright, you know where to start right? Shouldn't take
you guys more then 5 minutes or so to get there right Rikka?
Mara Ryell:     ((same moon as last time?))
Geoff Mercida:     ::wathes the scans of the ships and ponders the
ponderables::
Oridian Starfire:     +Chance+ Give me 10 minutes Commander.
AlexKilgarran:     ((YES))
Chance Bennigan:     +Oridian+ Understood
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((No, I am a wwaxing moon!))
joymudd:     :: As she approaches Mara, quietly hums a few bars of 'moon
river' so as not to startle. ::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::nods::   Less that that.   Are we ready to go now?
::bouncing with excitement::
Drizzella GL0n:     (Doesn't that take of BIG patches of fur?! OUCH!)
Oridian Starfire:     ::nods:: Get going you two, and make me proud.
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::wandering through the halls still on patrol::
Mara Ryell:     :::looks over distractedly and nods to Joy:::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Enters Jeffries tubes, slowly moves through the tubes,
heading for a place where she would normally have a reason to be going::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::high fives Davey and takes off, half running and half
lifting, with Davey keeping up::
Mara Ryell:     I don't like playing the waiting game ...
Geoff Mercida:     ::looks over the ship schematics he has::   Something odd
about this ship..
Oridian Starfire:     +Chance+ 5 minutes and counting...
Chance Bennigan:     ((away from keyboard next 5minutes))
Oridian Starfire:     ::heads out into a jefferies tube::
joymudd:     :: Not wanting to break Mara's concentration, just scans the
board to verify That Ship is still being tracked ::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::gets up and walks around Sickbay, still reading from
her PADD, just to stretch out her back and her legs a little::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Watches countdown chronometer::
joymudd:     I can understand that.
Geoff Mercida:     ::points to the ships schematics::   Zel take a look at
this and tell me what you see?
joymudd:     Any sign of contact with the planet?
AlexKilgarran:     ACTION>THE LOVISA ENTERS THE SYSTEM
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Exits Jeffries tube bear Sickbay, slips into Sickbay::

Mara Ryell:     :::looks over at Joy and shakes her head:::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Looks up and glaces at main screen::
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>:::finishes with the quartermaster and
goes to the Bridge:::
StarseekerToNEN:     >Sarah> Do you have a spare oxygen mask available,
Doctor?
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::getting to the first hiding place, gets Davey situated
before taking up her own position::
joymudd:     :: Not entirely pleased about something ::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::looks up from her PADD::   An oxygen mask?
Oridian Starfire:     ::settles down in his spot somewhere in the maze of
jefferies tubes, a convient little engineering sub-station:: Ahh, alright then,
here we go. ::activates the console::
StarseekerToNEN:     Yes.
Drizzella GL0n:     MAGIC EDIT: Not in her lab but secondary Science
console....
Sarah L Mollin:     ::moving toward the storage closet where such things are
kept::   Mind if I ask why?
Drizzella GL0n:     >Geoff> Well....Mr Starfire had mentioned Romluan parts
:::turning to LOOK at the schematics:::
Mara Ryell:     >Joy>   What could they possibly be planning?   If we're
assuming hostile intent, I'd rather surprise them and throw them off track.
StarseekerToNEN:     I can't tell you right now... I don't have time, Doctor.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Ten minutes to drill sir....
Sarah L Mollin:     ::figures it has something to do with the drills::
Okay... Well, you should know they're stored in here, if you need one again.
::hands it to Star::
Oridian Starfire:     ::taps into the console and locks out all the internal
sensors from every section of the ship execpt for his own station:: Hehe, not
gonna see that coming. Now then, security guards here and here...
AlexKilgarran:     :::pacing on the bridge::::What do you have on that ship
Mara?
Mara Ryell:     >Alex>   Sir, recommend we warn the Sivaoan on the planet
below and call Starfleet for backup.
Oridian Starfire:     +Rikka+ Rikka are you ready?
Geoff Mercida:     Its more than just that Zel.   Look closer..
joymudd:     >Mara>   I only know they are into diversity...   :: Falls
silent as the captain speaks. ::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::hidden and shielded now::   +O+ All ready, Mr
Starfire.
StarseekerToNEN:     >Sarah> Thank you.   I will tell you everything later.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Notes int4ernal sensors go down::Mr bennigan...
internal sensor simulted failure in effect
Sarah L Mollin:     ::chuckles a little::   Okay.
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Takes oxygen mask from Sarah::
AlexKilgarran:     Contact Starfleet tell them our situation...request back
up.
Mara Ryell:     >Alex> Nothing new, sir.   I'm going based off the last
records and pure conjecture here.   I believe Lt. Mercida was doing some
investigating of his own.
Oridian Starfire:     ::chuckles:: Excellent then, now to hack the system.
::grins::
Drizzella GL0n:     :::frowning and scrunching into a squint::::> Geoff, you
KNOW my field is living beings...machines beyond life convience bore me....
AlexKilgarran:     Have they done anything since they arrived at their
position?
Oridian Starfire:     ACTION> Forcefields are appearing throughout the ship,
trapping in random security officers where they are.
Geoff Mercida:     Machines are like living beings sometimes you know..
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Opens entrance to Sickbay, sees no one in sight, runs
over to nearest Jeffries tube and enters it::
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::sees a forcefield go up::   What...
Drizzella GL0n:     :::back of her mind, thinking of ONE living being, who is
on patrol at the moment::::
Chance Bennigan:     ((back))
Oridian Starfire:     ::taps into the communiques and begins to block off
commbadge signals::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Captain, Mr Starfire to Lovisa plays dirty... I approve
Oridian Starfire:     +Rikka+ Game on my friend.
Mara Ryell:     ::frowns::    I'm uncertain sir.   I thought I detected
energy readings earlier that may have suggested communications, but it
disappeared
before I could get any sort of reading.
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Wanders through the Jeffries tubes, making her way
toward her intended destination::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::sees the emergency lockdown lights go on, and wonders
why Sickbay has become an isolated zone, but supposes it's part of the drill::
Mara Ryell:     :::tapping console:::   Request dispatched to Starfleet,
Captain.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Beginning drill captain!
Oridian Starfire:     ::codes his commbadge:: +Moon+ Greetings Lovisa, I seem
to have caught you... well yes... off guard! Thats the word.
AlexKilgarran:     Understood Moon....
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>:::exits from the TL and goes over to the
auxilliary console to await orders from the Captain, occasionally glancing
over at Geoff:::
Rikka Kilgarran:     +O+   And the things will change just like we talked
about?   ::purposely cryptic in case security is monitoring the channel::
Oridian Starfire:     +Rikka+ Of course, just wait for the signal.
Rikka Kilgarran:     +O+ Okay.   ::silently checks in with Davey::
Chance Bennigan:     ::leans over to Alex:: Looks like Oridian is really
getting into this drill
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +All SHip+This is a drill this is a drill this is a
drill... all duty security officers, intruder alert, times two.   No internal
sensors, intruder has contrlo of force fields.   Tricorders are off limits.
Mara Ryell:     :::looks over at Joy, slightly tense:::
Geoff Mercida:     ::glances at Anderson and then back to the schematics::
There ship is a mishmash of technology.   The question is why?
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::smiles::   This should be fun.
AlexKilgarran:     :::nods to Mara:::
AlexKilgarran:     Good for him....
Drizzella GL0n:     (Times 3...don't forget Starseeker)
joymudd:     :: Actually relaxing a bit ::
Oridian Starfire:     ACTION> Moon's console goes offline.
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Sniffs at the air now and again, eventually exits near
her target::
Sarah L Mollin:     ((Star is the secret weapon.  ))
Drizzella GL0n:     (oho....sorry)
joymudd:     (( Disregard the cat behind the curtain... ))
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Seucity, all hands+ Second alert, unknown intruder
secondary location, location unknown.   All stations and roving gurads report
in,
commence searches:: ((I did not, wanted to make it more complicated Zel))
Drizzella GL0n:     (LMAO)
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>+Moon+   Trinecar reporting in.   I am begining
sweep.
AlexKilgarran:     ACTION>MARA'S CONSOLE DETECTS AN ENERGY SIGNATURE SIMILAR
TO A TRANSPORTER FROM THE SHIP TO THE SURFACE OF THE MOON
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::waits for the signal::
Oridian Starfire:     +Star+ Ms. Starseeker, you may begin knocking out
security guards. There is one two decks below you.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Grabs padd as reprts come in and makes notes.. thanks
the stars for having studied the ship diagram and an eideitc memory::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Opens hatch of Jeffries tube just enough to take a
quick look/sniff around... smells a human and silently lets the hatch close
once
again::
Mara Ryell:     >Alex> Captain, I'm reading transporter activity
AlexKilgarran:     Where?
Oridian Starfire:     +Rikka+ Time for the move lassy.
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::starts to let his klingon instints take over,
starts to sniff the air just like if he was on the hunt::
Mara Ryell:     It looks like someone's beaming something from the ship to
the moon's surface.   Running a scan now for lifeforms.   ::initializes scan of
the moon::
Rikka Kilgarran:     +O+ OK.   ::signals to Davey, and starts phase one of
their operation::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Chrius+ Copy Mr Trinecar, use care
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::still evaluating the schematics::::>Am I seeing Orion
bits on this thing too?   Their "sponsors" deal with many species...so they
get parts cheapest they can?
Oridian Starfire:     ::leans back and watches the console and the little
dots move around:: Oh, I could get used to this lifestyle, if only I could take
nap too...
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Waits for a moment, opens the hatch and sniffs/looks
again, senses no one nearby and slips out of the Jeffries tube::
Geoff Mercida:     ::nods::   But with the things they've been doing they
seemed to be backed more than what this ship warrants.
Drizzella GL0n:     >Or would the parts GAINED be intentional to the design?
Making for MORE questions of WHY...
Geoff Mercida:     A wolf in sheeps clothing my dear Zel..
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Walks about fifteen meters down the corridor, sees the
door she is looking for, aparenlt having been left open by persons unknown,
enters and looks for a suitable hiding place::
Oridian Starfire:     +Moon+ It's been 6 minutes and 42 seconds Lt, where's
the welcoming committee?
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::hears movement somewher near him and starts to
move towards it::
joymudd:     :: Nods to Mara, obviously thinking, and returns to the
observer's chair. ::
Oridian Starfire:     ACTION> More forcefields start going up, including one
surrounding Moon on the bridge.
AlexKilgarran:     ACTION>MARA IS ABLE TO DETERMINE THAT THE SHIP TRANSPORTED
3 PEOPLE TO THE SURFACE
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Starfire+The guards are hunting sir, but human noses
are not sensitive
Drizzella GL0n:     >Geoff> But you KNOW the Romulans would be on GUARD when
a ship is only PART their design....
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Tail loops in amazement, whiskers forward in smile,
tips of fangs showing::
Chance Bennigan:     ::turns to see the shield go up:: What the? Oridian is
really going the full 9
Geoff Mercida:     ::nods::   True but this ship has been nowhere near
Romulus that we have seen.   We know of Vulcan and Leges...
Mara Ryell:     >Alex>   It appears that three individuals transported to the
surface of the moon, sir.
Geoff Mercida:     ::turns to Mara::   Mara can you pull the records and see
if there are any records in any other sector of a ship matching this
description.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Looks up a screen again::Sir..is is MY planet!
AlexKilgarran:     :::::to Chance::: Maybe we should think about suspending
the drill....
Mara Ryell:     >Geoff>   I already ran one check.   I'll widen the
parameters and run it again for you.
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::comes up behind security officer Wesson and uses the
trick Mr Starfire suggested to disarm him... then zips quickly away as Davey
smacks Wesson with a paintball::
joymudd:     :: Raises an eyebrow on hearing Moon's comment. ::
Chance Bennigan:     I don't know that we can, Oridian has really gone all
out on this
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::lets loose the paintball and races away after
Rikka::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Takes a report++Sweep sector one complete.. no sign
of inruders Captain
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::sniffs the air::   +Moon+   I think I might have
something here..
AlexKilgarran:     We've got personel beaming to the moon's surface and we
can't suspend the drill?
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::whips into hiding place #2 with Davey right behind
her::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Chris+ Check it out Mr Trinecar, but use care
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>+moon+   Aye... ::edges towards the open door::
AlexKilgarran:     :::frowns:::
Oridian Starfire:     Wesson> ::rubs his back, looking around for the
intruders:: +Moon+ I have a breach on deck 4, and I've been disarmed...
Chance Bennigan:     Perhaps, it would be better to observe what's going on,
rather than suspending the drill and jumping into what they're doing
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Dons the mask and slips into her hiding place::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((Plost complication on the main screen Capaain Kirk))
Oridian Starfire:     +Moon+ By a bunch of little kids...
Mara Ryell:     >Geoff>   Patching it through to your console ... this might
take another minute.
Geoff Mercida:     ::nods and then turns back to Zel::   IF you have a ship
acting as a terrorist best not to get people angry at one race...   Why not
make it look like a amalagation of many...
Rikka Kilgarran:     (( Us little kids are quick!  ))
AlexKilgarran:     :::nods::::Lets keep an eye on it though....
joymudd:     :: Listening to 3 ring circus... ::
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::creeps into the open room::   I dont know whose in
here but I smell you...   My klingon side does come in handy sometime.
Oridian Starfire:     +Moon+ So it's been 10 minutes now miss. ::chuckling to
himself:: I could start to shut down the engines perhaps?
Chance Bennigan:     ::nods:: agreed
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Sweep sector two... no result... teams working around
force fields sir
Oridian Starfire:     Wesson> ::rubs his back, looking around for the
intruders:: +Moon+ I have a breach on deck 4, and I've been disarmed...
Mara Ryell:     ::: begins to drum her fingers again:::
joymudd:     :: Resists urge to bark at Starfire... ::
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::pulling her wrist grip out of the pocket of her
uniform and begins squeezing it for muscle development AND tension relief::::
Geoff Mercida:     ::looks at Zel::   You okay Zel?
AlexKilgarran:     ACTION>ANOTHER ENERGY SIGNATURE APPEARS ON MARA'S CONSOLE
JUST AS BEFORE
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +ALl Security+Intruder detected on deck four... Mr
Wesson is out of action and intuder is now armed
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::lifts through the J-tubes to the next position::
Mara Ryell:     >Alex> Sir, I'm getting another reading.   Same as before,
transporter activity.   We've got to warn the Sivaoan.
Drizzella GL0n:     >Geoff> It's a new meditation technique...and Chris likes
my arms...
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::sniffs the air one more time sure something is in
this room::
Geoff Mercida:     ::goes back to his PADD::   I'll file that under too much
info.
Chance Bennigan:     Can we send a coded message to the Sivaoans?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     My planet is in trouble sir?
Mara Ryell:     >Geoff>   Looks like there may be a possible match.   You'll
have to run a comparison analysis.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     There is very little communication on the surface, just
the embassy communicators
AlexKilgarran:     @Rebel #1> ::::Watches three more people beam to the
surface and fans his wiskers in a smile::::
Geoff Mercida:     ::nods::   Send it to my console please.
AlexKilgarran:     Can we warn them with out giving away what we know to that
ship?
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::moving very quietly from the J-tubes into the
ventilation ducts, sending Davey down a parallel vent::
AlexKilgarran:     We have to assume they are monitoring Sivaoan
communication channels.
Drizzella GL0n:     :::gives Geoff a look and then goes back to HER
comparison of Pon Farr anomalies::::
Mara Ryell:     :::listening to Chance, Moon, and Alex:::   We can encrypt
the content but we'll still be giving away that we're here.
Chance Bennigan:     We don't know what this ship's intention is, but we feel
we should err on the safe side Moon
Mara Ryell:     I think it's worth the risk.   ::nods to Geoff and sends him
the results::
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::sweeps the room one more time and then leaves
heading towards the jeffries tubes::
Oridian Starfire:     +Rikka+ Are you in position for phase 2?
Chance Bennigan:     Perhaps we could send out a shuttlecraft and have the
shuttle send the message?
AlexKilgarran:     That might delay it a bit.....Lets try it......
Rikka Kilgarran:     +O+   Almost... ::checks with Davey, silently::   Now we
are.
Geoff Mercida:     ::looks at the schematics that were given to him and
noticed they were similiar but not the same...::   Captain I think I have a
theroy
about that ship out there...
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Stands::Sir.. only the embassy ond the surrounding
camp would hear.
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::crawls into a jeffries tube and sniffs the air and
follows a scent::
Drizzella GL0n:     :::noticing the conversation about sending out a
shuttle::>So who's gonna pilot the shuttle?
Oridian Starfire:     +Rikka+ Go ahead and activate phase 2.
Mara Ryell:     :::looks to Geoff:::
Oridian Starfire:     +Bridge+ ::yawns:: So, Rikka wants to know if she has
won the game yet?
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::crawling through the tubes tracking the intruder::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::takes up position where the patrols will have to pass,
knowing Davey is doing the same on the other side of the corridor::
Chance Bennigan:     Anybody on the bridge want to volunteer to pilot the
shuttle?
Oridian Starfire:     ::blinks:: Oh, Mr. Trinear, tsk tsk tsk...
Oridian Starfire:     Action> Forcefield appears in front of Chris.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     SIr, it is my planet - I can pilot
Mara Ryell:     ::turns to Chance::   I'll volunteer for the mission as well.
Oridian Starfire:     +Chris+ Not that way my friend, try again.
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::begins lifting the patrols' sidearms out of the
holsters and stashes them up on top of the light strips on the walls::
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::raising hand::::> Why not ME comander....
joymudd:     :: Shifts slightly, but thinks two is likely enough...   ::
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::splots paintballs through the vent grating and
immediately starts toward the next position before he can be spotted::
AlexKilgarran:     :::nods::: Make it so Lieutenant....
Chance Bennigan:     ::turns to Alex:: should we send them both?
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::growls under his breath at the forcefield,starts
to back up and go towards a junction::   I see the chief wants to play...
Drizzella GL0n:     (hey what was Geoff's theory?)
Oridian Starfire:     Security Officers> Very confused at this point, trying
to find the targets.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     If you go down, yolu must not go into the wild parts
Geoff Mercida:     ((Is the anticipation killing you))
Drizzella GL0n:     (maybe)
AlexKilgarran:     I want Mara and Moon to stay at their posts... Send
Lieutenant Glon....
Chance Bennigan:     ::nods::
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::hears someone crawling through the tubes, and
stays off in a side vent too small for an adult to fit into, just out of sight
of the main tubes::
Geoff Mercida:     ::taps his Padd glad its Zel and not him,   cant stand
jungle planets.::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Dispapointed, turns to board:: +All securitySector
three.. when cyou complete your sweep join sector four
Chance Bennigan:     You heard the Captain Lieutenant, head down to the
shuttlebay and prep for launch
Mara Ryell:     :::nods and continues to monitor the ship's activity:::
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::crawls through the tubes and stops for a moment
and sniffs the air::
Drizzella GL0n:     >Alex> Thank you Captain...I will go get pre flight
handled..:::exiting to the TL:::
Geoff Mercida:     ::walks over to Alex::   I've think I've figured out
something about our phantom ship out there.
AlexKilgarran:     @Rebel #1>:::leads the latest batch of arrivals to the
leaders or the rebellion:::::
AlexKilgarran:     What do you have Mr. Mercida.....
joymudd:     :: attention is definitely on Geoff ::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ~~ Davey... don't forget to shield. ~~
Geoff Mercida:     ::hands his PADD to Alex:: As you know we think its the
same ship.   Similar make and mishmash of technologies both at Vulcan and LEges
and now here.
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::had forgotten... shields now::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Tail lashing in agaitation::
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::getting down to Shuttlebay 2 and powering up Shuttle,
the Picasso:::
Geoff Mercida:     ::goes into his lecturing mode::   There have also been
reports from other systems of ships that were made up of various tech's again
not a definite match.   My theory sir is the outer hull is modular...
Oridian Starfire:     ((who named our shuttles?? ::makes note to have a word
in order for more fearsome names:)
Sarah L Mollin:     (( I named them and that wasn't one of them... must be a
replacement. ))
Geoff Mercida:     They can change the makeup to make it look different every
time they move into a system.   Its similiar to a trick that gunrunners and
smugglers used to avoid detection.
AlexKilgarran:     ACTION> MARA'S CONSOLE DETECTS A CLUSTER OF LIFE SIGNS
SOME ARE SIVAOAN OTHERS AREN'T
Drizzella GL0n:     (So what ARE the names? I can edit lol!)
Sarah L Mollin:     (( I gave them names along the lines of Hikaru,
Montgomery, Pavel, Nyota... you get the idea...  ))
joymudd:     ( I'm just imagining the paint scheme on the Picasso.... )
Sarah L Mollin:     ((ROFL Joy!))
Chance Bennigan:     ((wow how many shuttles do we have?))
Drizzella GL0n:     (Ah.....gotcha)
Sarah L Mollin:     (( We're a dip ship... we have a couple full size
shuttles and a good handful of iddle ones  ))
AlexKilgarran:     ((I'd be more conserned about the structural integrity of
a shuttle named Picaso))
Mara Ryell:     :::hears her console chirping:::    I'm reading a mixture of
lifeforms on the surface.   Some of them are Sivaoan.   :::starts to look to
Moon but catches herself:::
Sarah L Mollin:     (( The ERK is making faces at me as I howl in laughter!
))
Geoff Mercida:     ::Grins in a proud of himself way:: So the real question
captain is, what kind of ship is under all that camoflauge?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((make sure to file a flight "abnstract"))
joymudd:     (   A cubist shuttle?    Truely warped drive?   )
Sarah L Mollin:     (( A Picasso shuttle with an Escher drive?   ::ducks:: ))
AlexKilgarran:     ((LOL))
Chance Bennigan:     (( oh lord, this is just to artsy for my taste))
AlexKilgarran:     PAUSE
AlexKilgarran:     SIM
Mara Ryell:     ::paused::

GIF image