<USS Lovisa> After lunch

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usslovisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:44:18 EDT

OFFICIAL LOG
Lt. Jg. Moonshadows to Ennien
Chief of Security
USS LOVISA
NCC 81078

After lunch with my fellow Sivaoan, I was ordered to the bridge to begin
running a security drills.   As the Captain did not specify, I chose to run a
search   intruders drill.   This decision was admittedly tainted by the Nataari
incident.   I shall do my best to see that does not happen again.

The Security patrols and reserve duty officers fell out in good order and in
excellent time.   The search drill was carried out in five minutes twenty
three seconds less than Star Fleet standard for the Norway class of ship.

The previous COS did a remarkable job.

The next drill will be more of a surprise as I am doing it in half an hour,
with live subjects.   The chief engineer, who knows this ship (and is a
respected elder, thereby giving him years of experience to draw on) will be
taking
Rikka Kilgarran and hiding.   His knowledge of the ship coupled with her
abilities should make a worthwhile hunt, which I will not be allowed to partake
of.
I wonder if my nose is better than Rikkaâs shields.

Orders are this be an eyes only hunt, no use of internal sensors or
tricorders.

A good drill, though we call the humans ânumb nosesâ on SIvao, they have
little sense of smell, on of the things that makes it necessary to escort them
when they are outside of our settlements.

LOG ENDS
PERSONAL LOG

The captain evidently believes in wasting no talent, even if he has to build
it with ON THE JOB.   This is much responsibility, so far, I have not failed.
 May the spirit of Cloudshape to Ennien NOT get involved in my job!

Further note: The antics of Starseeker to Ennien and myself in the Junior
officers lounge have not been reported, I do think we went a bit far, though
humans are such fun to twit... IÃ believe there is evidence of this in the
behavior of even my âcousinsâ from Earth, the house pet âcatsâ.

LOG ENDS