[ussgeorgetown] "Petitions" by Vincent Aigremont - Note: contains adult language

  • From: Elizabeth Bethell <ejbethell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussgeorgetown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 03:12:43 +0100

 Petitions

*by Sergeant Major Vincent Aigremont*

The wine was fruity and sweet on her tongue with a light spice to it that
Elspeth always found appealing in a wine. It was the last of his collection.
He'd hidden it away at the back of his gardening closet where he'd thought
she wouldn't find it. *Probably to go with a birthday dinner,* she mused as
she sipped it again. He would be back for it, she was certain.

Her eyes flicked to the door as the chime sounded and she swept gracefully
to her feet. She pressed the door release delicately and posed so she looked
her most attractive in her long, flowing dress.

"Ah, Vincent, what can I do for you?" she said gleefully, drinking deeper
from the ruby red liquid.

His lips formed a thin, tight line as he looked between the glass and her
face. "My last bottle."

"Of course. You didn't really expect me to destroy everything without
leaving me something to toast the death of our marriage, did you?" Stepping
up close to him, she ran a finger over his green uniform. "Come in lover, or
have you had your share of the bedroom for today?"

"Don't be vulger, Elspeth, is doesn't become you." Glaring around but
avoiding looking at her, Vincent stomped over the threshold. "It's pink in
here. You decorated."

"Aren't you the observant one," she muttered, sweeping after him. "And if
you thought that was vulger, you haven't heard anything yet."

He span around to stare at her. "Don't start! You're a lady, the least you
can do it pretend to be lady-like."

"Hmm, is your precious Trill lady-like? Does she let you screw her lying on
her back or does she prefer to dominate and fuck you from above?" She spat
the last few words at him, venom screwing her face into a mask of hatred.

"You're pathetic, you know that?" he said, taking a step closer to her.

"I'm your wife!"

"Not for long." Offering her the PADD in his hands, he showed her the
divorce papers he was filing. "I need you thumb print to say you agree."

"But I don't." Elspeth smiled, her cruelty twisting it into a grimace. "I
won't divorce you, Vincent. You're mine and no stupid, foolish little whore
who didn't know when to keep her legs crossed is going to take you away from
me."

The open-handed slap whipped her head to the side, made her stumble
backwards and drop her glass. It shattered on the ground, soaking the carpet
in almost blood-red liquid. He grabbed for her chin, holding it in a
vice-like grip.

"You do not speak of Jassa that way, do you understand?" When she didn't
respond, he gave her head a shake. "Do you understand?"

"Oh yes," she said as she pulled her head away, glaring daggers. "I
understand you very well." Licking the side of her mouth, she pulled the
blood inside and rolled it around her tongue. "Do you hit her when she says
something you don't like? Is that why she's so meek and deferential?"

A look of complete disgust soured Vincent's face and he pushed past her for
the door. "If you will not sign the papers, I will talk to a lawyer. We will
be divorced, Elspeth, mark me on this."

As the door slid shut, Elspeth allowed herself the smallest of chuckles
before she moved to the comm-panel.

"Security, this is Elspeth Aigremont," she said, her voice coming in
panicked gasps. "Help me... My husband... He hit me and stormed off... I
don't know what he's going to do... oh God, Jassa, no..."